How to Apply
IMD applying to the Bridging Program will be assessed for suitability.
Please carefully read the instructions and follow the steps to submit your application:
- Download the Bridging Program Application Form by right clicking on the link below and selecting Save Target as...
- Open the form using Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice.org (see below for details).
- Complete the entire form.
- Save the form by selecting File - Save as (Ensure that the Save as type is set to Microsoft Office Excel Workbook(*.xls). Remember to save the form in an easy to find location).
- Email the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to confirm your status.
If you do not have access to Microsoft Excel you can download a free alternative called OpenOffice.org. Once you have downloaded and installed OpenOffice.org you can use the included Calc application to open the Intake Form.